Since our company Cheil Germany GmbH, with its registered office at Am Kronberger Hang 8, 65824 Schwalbach Am Taunus, Germany, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court in Königstein im Taunus under File No.: HRB 6360, Section B, which has been carrying out its business activities in the Czech Republic through its branch, Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka, with its registered office at V Parku 2308/8, 148 00 Prague, Czech Republic, Company ID No. (IČO): 242 61 432, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section A, File No. 75833 (hereinafter the “Company”), has been processing, in its position as data controller, personal data in connection with the operation of its website www.shoptect.com (hereinafter the “Website”), we hereby inform you about the following facts concerning the processing of personal data.
1. How can you contact us?
The data controller’s contact details are as follows:
Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka,
with its registered office at V Parku 2294/4, 148 00 Prague, Czech Republic
tel.: + 4126.96.36.1999
2. For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to ensure the functionality and security of the Website, as well as to provide other services related to the sale of the Company’s products and services, in particular to ensure the possibility to contact the Company through the Website.
Personal data is collected on the Website in the following scope: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address. The disclosure of personal data is not mandatory, but the absence of certain personal data (especially those allowing proper identification of a person and the possibility of contacting them back) may result in a failure to provide a response or other services requiring proper identification of the person on the Website. Personal data processing does not involve the automated data processing within the meaning of Article 22 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
We are entitled to process your personal data without your consent on the following legal basis for the stated purposes:
(a) compliance with the Company’s legal obligations arising from legislation, in particular:
- fulfilling notification duties towards governmental authorities;
- fulfilling archiving duties;
(b) conclusion and performance of a contract:
- personal data is needed, inter alia, for negotiations before the possible conclusion of a contract, so that it is possible to conclude the relevant contract and fulfil the obligations arising thereunder, without disproportionate legal risks;
(c) an existing legitimate interest of the Company, such as:
- protection of the Company’s rights and interests protected by law;
- development and improvement of products and services provided;
- resolving disputes, especially for the purposes of litigation or other disputes.
If you give us your consent, we will process your personal data for the purposes defined in the consent granted to the processing of personal data. These are the purposes for which we cannot process your personal data on any other legal basis, being, inter alia customer care and marketing purposes that go beyond other legal framework for personal data processing.
3. To whom do we pass personal data?
We pass your personal data mainly onto governmental bodies in connection with the fulfilment of statutory obligations that apply to our Company (especially financial authorities). Your personal data may also be passed onto external companies that help us with various activities in which personal data is processed (accounting matters, IT services, marketing services, legal services, etc.). Personal data is always passed onto third parties only if all of the requirements set by legislation governing the protection of personal data are met.
The Company does not intend to transfer the processed personal data within the meaning of Article 13 (1) (f) of the GDPR to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organisation.
4. How long do we keep personal data?
We process personal data only for a period that is necessary with regard to the purposes of its processing. We continuously assess whether there is still a need to process certain personal data needed for a specific purpose. If we find out that the data is no longer needed for any of the purposes for which it has been processed, we destroy the data; as a rule, we process the personal data obtained from the contact form you have filled in for a period of 14 days.
Personal data processed for the purpose of performing a contract and for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of a contract upon data subject’s request are processed for the term of the contractual relationship with the data subject.
In order to fulfil the statutory obligation, personal data is processed for the period specified by the relevant legislation.
For the purposes of protecting the Company’s legitimate interests, we process personal data for the duration of the legitimate interest, unless any event occurs, which results in the earlier termination of processing (e.g. an objection to processing for direct marketing purposes); in order to protect our rights in potential litigation, we usually keep personal data for a period of 4 years from the moment of the first possible raising of a claim in court.
Based on your consent, we process personal data for the period for which the consent was granted or until you revoke the consent.
6. Security of personal data
The Company has adopted all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data, has taken technical measures to secure data storage and depositories of personal data in paper form.
The Company declares that personal data is only accessible to approved and authorised persons committed to the personal data protection.
7. What are your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data within the meaning of Article 15 of the GDPR, i.e. in particular the right to be informed of what personal data we process and to request us to provide you with copies of the documents on which your personal data is located.
- The right to request that we correct inaccurate personal data within the meaning of Article 16 of the GDPR.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data or to restrict its processing within the meaning of Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing within the meaning of Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to data portability within the meaning of Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 21 of the GDPR
- The right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, either in the same way as it was granted by you or by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its revocation is not affected by revoking the consent;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, being the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that your personal data protection rights have been violated.
This Information on the processing of personal data was updated as at 1 March 2021.
The Company reserves the right to change the information at any time, with effect from the time it is posted on the Website.
Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka